A HOTEL IN THE GRAND TRADITION
The Royal View Hotel is located in Tsuen Wan at the waterfront between Tsing Ma and Ting Kau Bridges. Hotel comprises 688 guest rooms and suites with well equipped. The unrivalled recreational facilities include an outdoor swimming pool, health club, kid’s facilities, massage services and broadband internet access service. Outlets provide a la carte all day dining menu with seasonal selected ingredients.
Smoke-free Hotel Policy
In order to provide a safety and quality environment for our guests, smoke-free policy will be implemented in all areas of the hotel with effect from 1 March 2021. Smoking is prohibited in all guest rooms and floor of the hotel.
Royal View Hotel is NOT a Designated Quarantine Hotel. To ensure the safety of our staff and current guests, the hotel does not accept any guest who:
- • Is booking for any special purpose (Including but not limited to: self-quarantine & the person who are under exemptions mandatory quarantine or self-monitor for the subsequent)
- • Under the HK Government’s compulsory quarantine order, or who have been in close contact with anyone who is currently under this order
- • Is exempt from a compulsory quarantine but has visited other countries/territories in past 21 days before the arrival date (special exempted guests: Residents return to Hong Kong under the Return2hk Scheme or Visitors travel to Hong Kong under the Air Travel Bubble)
- • In the past 21 days, have stayed at the premises or same building there have been diagnosed of COVID-19
- • In the past 21 days, have stayed at the premises within the area(s) under compulsory testing
- • In the past 21 days, have been in close contact with someone who is a confirmed COVID-19 case
With a view to reducing the contact of the above-mentioned people with our guests, all guests are requested to fill in a health declaration form and provide residential address proof while checking in to ensure all guest information provided is true and updated. In the absence of address proof, the hotel may:
- • Decline guests check in; or
- • The guest can contact our front office staff to present the circumstances, a form will be provided on declaration for residential address
The hotel reserves the right to seek all remedies available by law for any false statement.
Also, to ensure staff safety and health, and reassure public hygiene of our operations, the hotel has arranged a latest round of COVID-19 tests for all staff in mid-December of 2020 and the results for all had been negative. The hotel will continue to implement highest possible anti-pandemic and public hygiene measures to maintain public safety and health for all staff and guests.
Hotel Epidemic Prevention measures: https://www.royalview.com.hk/en/we-care-we-deliver/
Temporary Closure of Swimming Pool
The outdoor swimming pool on the 2/F will be temporarily closed due to private event.
Please see the following details:
Closure Time: 10:30am – 3:30pm, 19 June 2021; Re-open Time: 3:45pm, 19 June 2021
Closure Time: 11:30am – 4:30pm, 26 June 2021; Re-open Time: 4:45pm, 26 June 2021
- Promo Code
- Check Availability