A HOTEL IN THE GRAND TRADITION
The Royal View Hotel is located in Tsuen Wan at the waterfront between Tsing Ma and Ting Kau Bridges. Hotel comprises 688 guest rooms and suites with well equipped. The unrivalled recreational facilities include an outdoor swimming pool, health club, kid’s facilities, massage services and broadband internet access service. Outlets provide a la carte all day dining menu with seasonal selected ingredients.
Smoke-free Hotel Policy
In order to provide a safety and quality environment for our guests, smoke-free policy will be implemented in all areas of the hotel with effect from 1 March 2021. Smoking is prohibited in all guest rooms and floor of the hotel.
Special Notice: (updated as of 6 May 2022)
Starting from February 24, 2022, according to Prevention and Control of Disease (Vaccine Pass) Regulation (Cap. 599L), room guests who stay at the hotel are not required to hold the Vaccine Pass. However, all customers are required to carry the Vaccine Pass and actively present the vaccination record or Exemption Certificate and the relevant QR code to the person-in-charge of the premises in order to enter hotel’s restaurants, swimming pool and fitness centre. The requirement to use the “LeaveHomeSafe” (LHS) mobile application has been extended to all premises regulated under the Prevention and Control of Disease (Requirements and Directions) (Business and Premises) Regulation (Cap. 599F). All customers or users must first scan the LHS venue QR code using the LHS mobile application before entering the premises. Guest room can accommodate up to 4 persons; while the maximum number of persons in every guest room may change subject to any updates on Prevention and Control of Disease (Prohibition on Group Gathering) Regulation implemented by the Government.
In the meantime, to ensure the safety of our staff and current guests, the hotel does not accept any guest who:
- • Under the HK Government’s compulsory quarantine order, or who have been in close contact with anyone who is currently under this order / self-quarantine / the persons who are under exemptions mandatory quarantine / compulsory testing / “StayHomeSafe” scheme
- • Has visited other countries/territories in past 7 days^ or 14 days* before the arrival date and has not fulfilled the government quarantine requirement, that is to undergo compulsory quarantine in a designated quarantine hotel/place for 7 days^ for vaccinated visitors or 14 days* for unvaccinated visitors
- • Addresses / premises provided or declared are currently under restriction-testing declaration (RTD) operations
Welcome guests who enter Hong Kong under “Return2hk Scheme” or “Come2hk Scheme” to stay at our hotel and they are required to present the “Green” QR code issued by HKSAR Department of Health while checking in
With a view to reducing the contact of the above-mentioned people with our guests, all guests are requested to fill in a health declaration form and provide residential address proof while checking in to ensure all guest information provided is true and updated. In the absence of address proof, the hotel may:
- • Decline guests check in; or
- • The guest can contact our front office staff to present the circumstances, a form will be provided on declaration for residential address
The hotel reserves the right to seek all remedies available by law for any false statement.
With an outbreak of a new strain of coronavirus, Hong Kong hits records on the number of local infections with unknown source and involved buildings/premises are continued to rise. The hotel understands that some of staffs may be listed as close contact if their family members were diagnosed with COVID-19. Given that this wave of epidemic may continue to heat up, similar situations may be common in the short term. Under the new normal of anti- epidemic, we shall focus on protecting the safety of hotel guests and staff by preventing the spread of infection, and ensuring service quality and guest satisfactory as well, therefore the corresponding policies and procedures are introduced as below:
- • If any family members of staff are diagnosed with COVID-19, and the staff who listed as a close contact will stay at home and conduct testing as instructed. In the meantime, the hotel will provide assistance to the staff, such as distribute rapid antigen test kit;
- • If any staff is diagnosed, all close contacts of the staff will be asked to stay at home and apply formal testing, negative results are required before back to work;
- • Comprehensive disinfection will be applied in the hotel area
Caring for our guests and staff is the long-standing belief of Royal View Hotel. The hotel will provide assistance to the staff; also if the hotel staying guests or the guests who have already made a reservation have any concerns and would like to cancel reservations, please do not hesitate to contact hotel staff.
Above arrangement may change subject to any changes on Prevention and Control of Disease Regulation implemented by the Government without notice.
Royal View Hotel will review the situation on regular basis and reserves the right of final decision in case of any disputes.
The hotel will continue to implement highest possible anti-pandemic and public hygiene measures to maintain in public safety and health for all staff and guests.
Hotel Epidemic Prevention measures https://www.royalview.com.hk/hk/we-care-we-deliver/
- Promo Code
- Check Availability